Phone/ Fax: 01.44.27.71.44/ 52.59
Address: Campus de Jussieu, Tour 55-65, bureau 512 (5th floor)
Mailing Address: Institut Jean le Rond d'Alembert Université Pierre et Marie Curie
Boîte 162, Tour 55-65, Tour 55-65, 4 place Jussieu, 75252 Paris Cedex 05.
Qualified Full Professor in Applied Mathematics (CNU 26)
Member team FCIH: Complex fluids and hydrodynamic instabilities.
International Academic Lecture at CERN (Geneva) - 13/12/2016:
Data Mining and Real Systems Modeling
1. Data Mining and mathematical modeling for medicine
- Treatment of Sleep Apnea: Model predictive and characterization protocols "success" and "failure." Exploratory analysis of the relationship between insomnia and Disease Sleep Apnea by data mining methods.
Statistical and Data Mining techniques applied to the relationship between the excitability of the supplementary motor area with repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation and the breathing pattern response caused by an experimental inspiratory load possibly respiratory discomfort.
- Evolution of health-related quality of life two to seven years after retropubic radical prostatectomy: evaluation by UCLA prostate cancer index.
- Mathematical methods applied to model the human immune system for the treatment of bladder cancer by injecting the bacteria BCG and interleukin-2.
- Explicative factors of intrauterine insemination success based on exploratory analysis of 2089 cycles done with statistical and Data Mining tools.
2. Data mining and mathematical modeling for Particle Physics
- Probabilist models and Data Mining methods for error estimate of finite element method.
- Asymptotic solutions of Vlasov-Maxwell equations applied to relativist paraxial beams.
3. Data mining and mathematical modeling applied to mechanics
- Bifurcation analysis of Navier Stokes solutions which model atmospheric tornadoes genesis.
- Data Mining methods applied to aerodynamic optimization strategies for unmanned flight.
- The complexity, randomness and chaos in elastic vibration systems.
4. Probabilistic modeling for media and marketing
- Volterra integro differential equation model applied to marketing and media behavior.
- Unsteady Markov process applied to media exposure.
- General relativity models applied to geomarking.